Kinds of information we collect and hold
Subject to specific circumstances, we may collect and hold a series of different information about you and your company This can include your name, date of birth, contact details (including address, email address, phone number or mobile telephone number), occupation, driver’s licence number, DGTouch username or password, financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) and information about how you use our products and services.
You might also need to deliver personal information about other individuals to us (e.g. about your authorised representatives). If so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are delivering their personal information to us and to advise them about this statement.
How we collect your information
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you (such as where you provide information to us when you visit one of our websites, complete an application form or agreement for one of our services, or contact us with a query or free trial request)
- from third parties such as our related entities, business partners, wholesale or other customers, or your representatives
- from publicly available sources of information
- from our records of how you use your DGTouch products or services
- from the third parties we list in the section of this statement with the heading when we disclose your information
How we hold your information
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. We take realistic steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorised disclosures.
While we take these steps to maintain the security of your information, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist today and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information. We encourage you to read some helpful tips and hints on how to protect your information through online safety, available on different websites.
How we use your information
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including
- to verify your identity, or to conduct appropriate checks and for fraud checking
- to provide products and services to you, to provide you with information about those products and services, to assist you with enquiries or purchases, to enhance your experience on our network, or to provide you with better customer service
- to administer and manage the products and services we provide to you, to charge and bill you for them, and to collect any amounts you may be in debt us
- to gain an understanding of your information and communication needs, to perform research and analysis, and to improve or develop our products and services
- to monitor network use, quality and performance, and to operate, maintain, develop, test and upgrade our systems and infrastructure
How we use your information for Direct Marketing
We may also use your information so that we, our related entities, dealers and other business partners can promote and market products, services and special offers that we think will be of interest to you (which may include products, services and offers provided by a third party). This marketing may be carried out in a variety of ways (including by email or social media or by customising on-line content and displaying advertising on websites) and may continue after you cease acquiring any products or services from us until you opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When we disclose your information
We may disclose your information to third parties who provide services to us, including organisations and contractors that assist us with the purposes for which we use your information. These services include:
- Customer enquiries
- Mailing operations, billing and debt-recovery functions
- Design and delivery services.
- Market research and marketing services
We may also disclose your information:
- to your authorised representatives or advisers, or when you ask us to do so
- our dealers, our related entities or our business partners
- To law enforcement and national security agencies, and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law.
- to third parties who assist us to manage or develop our business and corporate strategies and functions, including our corporate risk or funding functions
- for the purposes of facilitating or implementing a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business
In some cases, the organisations to who we may disclose your information may be based outside Australia and Bangladesh. For example, we may disclose your information to our service providers located in other countries.
How to access or correct your personal information or make a privacy complaint
If you wish to access any of your personal information that we hold or would like to correct any errors in that information, please contact us using the contact details set out in the how to contact us section of this Statement, so that we can consider and respond to your request. You may also use these contact details to notify us of any privacy complaint you have against us, including if you think that we have failed to comply with the Privacy Principles mentioned here. We are committed to acknowledging your complaint in a prompt manner and will give you an estimated timeframe for when we will respond to your complaint.
About this Statement
This statement has been issued by DGTouch, effective as at 23rd of September 2014. From time to time, we may need to change this statement. If we do so, we will post the updated version on our website and it will apply to all of your information held by us at the time.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to this Statement or our management of your information, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 7 days. We shall investigate and resolve your complaint within 30 days of receiving it. If we need more time, we will notify you about the reasons for the delay and ask for your agreement to extend this 30 day period (if you do not agree, we may not be able to resolve your complaint).
We make sure that your info is protected. In arrange to prevent illegal access we have set in place appropriate physical, electronic & managerial processes to safeguard & make safe the info we accumulate online.
How we utilize cookies
A cookie is a tiny file which requests authorization to be set on your devices (laptop’s/desktops/notebooks/Tablets) hard drive. One time you are of the same opinion, the file is included & the cookie assists analyse website traffic or allows you know while you visit a particular website. Cookies permit web applications to react to you as a person. The web application be able to shape its processes to you require, likes & dislikes through gathering & remembering info about your favourites. We utilize traffic register cookies to recognize which sheets are being utilized.